11.01.2010

FRIDAY



HEY THERE
ok, friday, I'm going to Antwerp!! Really, i'm so happy, because it has been a while since i've been there. And now there is more: River Island!! Here are some things out of the site that I really like and should buy, when my bankaccount wasn't approaching the colour red and when i was such a girl that didn't look after the opinion of others ( and unfortanely I am such a girl, really, need to do something about that)
in love with this bag, those details... O
hah, does it need further explaining, just love it:)
ok, this is just wonderfull. Me and my verygood friend M. could use this ( also other friends? I guess:) ) and the concept just make my smile when i saw it. It fits perfect with the opinions of girls
Just can't get enough of animal jewelry
long jumper, with nice details
Also have a look at my preview blogmessage about River Island. If i find the sweater in the shop, i think i'm going to buy it, if it fits and if it's nice:). You are free to read it; ->
Ciao my friends, L. of MV

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten